Nature's Botanical Roll-On Lotion - Natural Insect Repellent
Australia’s leading natural insect repellent &most effective fly repellent.
Nature’s Botanical Lotion
The lotion is white and in a vegetable emulsifier so substantially thinner than the Crème so that it may work well within the spray and roll-on applications.
It has a very pleasant aroma, is nourishing to the skin and leaves no oily residue when rubbed in.
Convenient if you need to apply it to multiple people, share it with strangers or large surface areas of skin. It is not an aerosol which means you do not lose a lot in the air. The 500ml spray has an adjustable nozzle.
Easy to use (great for kids to use, although you will need to check they have covered all exposed skin for biting insects.) Handy size to carry around in hand luggage on a flight, backpack, glove box, hand bag, sports bags, back pocket (particularly popular with men). Popular with fisherman as their hands do not have to touch it therefore not interfering with baiting their hooks.
The crème is white, in an olive oil base so thicker than the lotion and comes in a tub. Due to its essential oils, the crème has a pleasant aromatic odour. It has a nourishing consistency when you apply it, and is particularly good for those with dry skin.
As it tends to get applied more thickly it probably requires less applications than the lotion. It’s economical as it goes a long way and lasts a long time. As it has an olive oil base it is slightly water resistant so good when one perspires heavily from the brow or is outdoors around water.
When the Crème is rubbed into the skin it is slightly tacky to begin and then becomes transparent and leaves no oily residue.
- Premium natural Rosemary & Cedarwood essential oils.
- Repels flies, mosquitoes, midges, sandflies, no see ums.
- Customers have reported ticks and ants in their areas.
- No DEET, Picaridin or other harsh chemicals.
- Antibacterial, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory & anti-fungal qualities
- See uses other than repelling under ‘Safe Active ingredients’
- Cruelty free, Vegan friendly.
- Very pleasant to apply, smells nice.
- First made for Western Australia miners in 2005.
- It has APVMA (Government) registration and has successfully been tested both in field, in laboratories and by thousands of our customers worldwide.
- More than half a million units in Australia & overseas have been sold since 2005 making it Australia’s most popular natural insect repellent.
- Family owned & operated business.
SAFE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Both Rosemary & Cedarwood Essential Oils are regarded as safe for skin application by regulators such as the EPA and much safer and beneficial than chemicals such as DEET & Picaridin. In addition to their repelling properties they are well known to having antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti-fungal qualities so our customers also report the following uses/benefits of Nature’s Botanical;
- Stop itches following bites, soothe hives & burns.
- Help heal eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, athletes foot, acne & sun spots.
- Relief for mild arthritis of the hands.
- Deodorant, decongestant & moisturiser
- QLD/Sweet Itch, greasy heel, rain scold, cover rub & more.
Extensive field studies have shown the product can repel flies, midges/sandflies & mosquitoes for up to 4 hours when applied to lower limbs.
- Particularly for biting insects ensure the product is applied to all exposed areas, applying it like you would a sunscreen (note it does not offer SPF protection).
- Protection time & effectiveness varies between people like any product depending on: How much is applied, the area of protection (because limbs are less attractive to flies than the face), skin chemistry & how aggressive the bugs are (difference between aggressive tropical mosquitoes & non-tropical mosquitoes).
#1 NATURAL CHOICE WITHIN THE AUSTRALIAN HORSE COMMUNITY.
Customers use not only for repelling but also QLD/Sweet Itch, greasy heel, rain scold, hives, around open wounds, cover rub & more.