shop by Category
- Current Job Opportunities
Current Job Opportunities
CASUAL POOL TECHNICIAN
This is a causal position and applicant will require a full drivers licence and be physically fit as job does require some heavy lifting. Full training will be given. This position may suit a semi-retired person or someone after a casual position over the summer months.
About the role
- Manually cleaning a variety of swimming pool and spas in both residential and commercial environments
- Depending on experience, install pumps, filters and chlorinators in line with manufacturer’s specifications
- Water testing using leading edge technology and adding of chemicals
- Organise stock as required in van
- Perform basic marketing activities while in the field
- Some in-store work as required, like stock replenishing, customer service, water testing, cleaning etc.,
- Join a trusted, well established small and experienced team
Skills and experience
- Experience in the pool industry will be viewed favourably but certainly not a necessity
- Current open drivers licence
- Be physically fit able to lift and carry up to 25kg.
- Self motivated and ability to work unsupervised
- Enjoy working outdoors and engaging with customers as needed
- Have good communication and problem-solving skills
- No experience needed, excellent on the job training provided
- Apply today to discuss your next step in the pool industry!
If interested in joining our team please fill in form below and we will contact you with further details .
The captcha you entered is incorrect. Please try again.